About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
My name is Kristen. I am a wife to Adam-an amazing husband. A mom of 5 busy boys- Christopher is 15, Bryce 14, John 13, Jordan 10 and Jarred 8. A scrapbooker, a wanna be photographer and so many other things. This blog is a place for me to express my creativity . Life is good.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Recent Sketches

Here are a few of the recent layouts I have done based on Liz's sketches at The Scrappiest. The most current is for Sketch 20.... It is a great sketch with sooo much potential... Give it a try :) It is hard to tell, but I took the same sheet of paper and cut out flower and the swirls so they are elevated with pop dots.



Next is my lo for sketch 19. This is a new summer line I found at Archivers.... The little creatures are actually chipboard animals that were already colored.... but they didn't match my color scheme so I flipped them over and sprayed the plain white side with glimmer mists to get the right match.






And lastly.....Here is my take on sketch 17


Thank you so much for looking :)



No comments:

Post a Comment